Dear MS67Q Families:
Happy autumn to all of you!
There are many important events happening in our school community this week:
– Back to School Night (Tues. 9.26.2017 at 5:00PM) – Follow your child’s schedule and visit their classrooms and meet their teachers. See what the children will be taught and what the teachers are expecting and planning for the semester.
– High School Admissions Information Session (Thur. 9.28.2017 at 6:00PM)
– MS67Q PTA Meeting (Thur. 9.28.2017 at 7:00PM) – See what’s going on and what will go on in and around the school, meet the officers, meet other parents, hear directly from the principal… information galore! And, we’ll be electing a 6th grade parent member of the School Leadership Team at the meeting.
The anticipated agenda for the meeting include:
An introduction of the PTA Executive Board and their roles;
Reviewing and passing of the minutes and financials from June 2017;
Upcoming PTA volunteer opportunities (Book Fair, Photo Days);
Upcoming PTA fund raisers (Book Fair, Modells, Box Tops, Stop & Shop, BJ;
An update from Principal Annello;
Election of the 6th Grade Parent Member of the School Leadership Team.
You should all have received a “Welcome Packet” from the PTA containing the following: Presidents’ Letter; Membership Letter (English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish); Box Top Letter; Modell’s Coupon.
Our goal is to raise enough funds to support the school and our children with the in-school programs and enrichment activities that they have come to so enjoy and learn from. To that end, please consider helping by:
- Pay the suggested donation of $75.00;
- Use the Modells coupon when shopping at Modells;
- Cut out the Box Tops and send them in with your child;
- Register MS67Q with your Stop & Shop Account (attached is the Stop & Shop letter);
- Help out at the many fund-raising events we’ll have throughout the school year.
We hope to see you all this Thursday at the first PTA Meeting!