Parents, please take the time to look into these upcoming programs. Really interesting and engaging. The flyers with additional information are attached. Happy Winter!
* A Parent Book Club (for families interested in reading, sharing, and learning about people with disabilities) – click HERE
* Math Matters (A Middle School Family Math Workshop) – click HERE
* We Love Computer Science (A Hands-on Computer Science Introductory Workshop for Parents & Students (grades 5 & up) – click HERE
* How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk (Learn parenting techniques from the best selling book) – click HERE
* Spelling Bee for 3rd through 6th graders by Queens Library – click HERE
* Include NYC Fair (Summer fun and year-round activities for young people with disabilities) – click HERE