The PTA will be holding a raffle contest at the PTA meeting on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7:00pm for 4 field level tickets to the Mets v Diamondbacks game on May 20th at 1:10pm. See image below or click HERE for details.
The PTA will be holding a Bake Sale during the Parent Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, March 7th .
Please help by donating baked goods or packaged items to sell during the afternoon and evening conference hours.
Also another opportunity to volunteer to help out your PTA! Please consider volunteering even for a short time on March 7th between 12:20-2:20pm or 5:00-8:00pm!
Your donations and time are greatly appreciated! As always we thank you for continuing to support your MS67PTA. Items can be dropped off on Wednesday from 7:45am to 11:25am to the PTA room #148 or directly to the bake sale after 12:00pm.
Dear Families of MS67Q PTA:
There was a lot of action at the school last week – Back to School Night and our first PTA meeting were among some of the exciting happenings. There were more than 50 parents in attendance at the meeting, and we were joined by Principal Annello and all the Assistant Principals. Here’s a quick recap of some of the happenings from the meeting.
Our next School Leadership Team and the PTA meeting will be held on MONDAY October 23, 2017 at 4:00 PM (SLT Meeting) and at 7:00 PM (PTA Meeting). All parents are permitted to attend and observe the SLT meetings during which topics related to the school curriculum and other learning-related issues are discussed and decided upon. (Please note that the PTA meeting dates are being revised and will be posted on our website once confirmed).
Please consider donating to the PTA – our goal is to donate at least $10,000 to the school this year so they can continue the wide variety of after-school and in-school programs and club/team activities. Please click HERE for the Membership Appeal letter [Chinese | Korean | Spanish]. The suggested donation is $75.00 but any amount is needed and welcomed. Anyone donating $100 or more will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a school logo sweatshirt.
We understand that some classes have not received the PTA Welcome Packet. All the letters and notices that had been included in the packet are available on our website.
Fund-raising activities are in full swing! In addition to the membership drive, we have the Stop & Shop sign up, the Box Top collection, the BJ membership sign up, and the Modells fund raiser. Here’re the links to the BJ Club LETTER and APPLICATION, the Stop & Shop LETTER, the Box Top LETTER, and the Modell’s COUPON. Shop at Modells between now until 10/12/2017 and mention that you’re shopping with MS67Q and they’ll give you 15% off your entire purchase!
Vendors can apply to be a Friend of the PTA and have their banner posted on our website www.ms67pta.org. The annual fee is only $200. Here’s a LINK to the Vendor form.
Mr. Annello provided a lot of information and responded to questions from parents for a good 30 minutes. Some of the things we learned were:
- The Free After-School Program by Samuel Fields Y is operating at our school with over 100 students enrolled and participating.
- The full offerings of clubs and after-school programs and teams will begin soon.
- Parent-Teacher conference dates are tentatively scheduled for: 11/29; 3/7; 5/9.
- If you need help with PupilPath, you can contact 866-817-0726.
- Photo Days will take place on October 11 (6th and 7th graders) and October 13 (8th graders) We will need PARENT VOLUNTEERS so please sign up HERE.
- Book Fair will take place on October 16-19. A separate email will be sent out so you can sign up to volunteer to help at the Book Fair. This is one of the PTA’s fundraisers and we need many parent volunteers.
- Our students are being encouraged to be more mindful of their emotional intelligence through the use of Mood Meters in each classroom.
This is “World Smile Week” at MS67Q. Ask your children about it. And let’s smile at them as we ask.
Until the next email blast . .
The MS67 PTA will be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair at school the week of October 16-20. Details HERE.
Parent volunteers are needed! Please sign up to volunteer using the form below. Two parent volunteers are need for each session.
Online shopping is also available for your convenience. The online shopping period will run from October 9-24. Our online Book Fair can be accessed at www.scholastic.com/bf/ms67.
Earn cash for MS67 by doing your grocery shopping at Stop and Shop and using your Stop and Shop card beginning October 6, 2017. For details on the program, click HERE.
If you have designated MS67 as the recipient school in the past, you do not need to do anything.
If you have NOT designated MS67 as your school in the past, you will need to sign in to your online account and select our school – Louis Pasteur MS 67 ID#08962. If you do not have an online account, you will need to register and create one.
Please click HERE for new supporter instructions on how to link a card to the school.
Once you link your card to our school ID, the card remains linked to that ID until the you are ready to make a change. There is no need to re-register a card year-to-year.
- Pay the suggested donation of $75.00;
- Use the Modells coupon when shopping at Modells;
- Cut out the Box Tops and send them in with your child;
- Register MS67Q with your Stop & Shop Account (attached is the Stop & Shop letter);
- Help out at the many fund-raising events we’ll have throughout the school year.
Please see the links below for discount offers and ways to support the MS67 PTA.
Save up to $25 on a BJ’s Membership and earn $5 for the PTA – Due October 16, 2017. Forms and details HERE.
Shop Modell’s now through October 12, 2017, save 15% and earn 5% for the school. Coupons will be backpacked home. Details HERE.
Stop and Shop A+ School Rewards – Shop all year and earn cash rewards. Details HERE.
Box Tops – clip box tops from selected products all year and earn cash. Details HERE.
The advantages of renewing your BJ’s membership through MS67 PTA:
1. You get discounted price on your membership.
2. You get 13 months’ membership instead of 12 months that added to your membership. For example: If you have 5 months left on your membership now by paying through our fundraiser you will have total of 18 months.
3. For every renewal the PTA will receive $5 back that will support students programs.
Fundraiser runs through September 30th, 2016!
From November 2nd to November 16th, 2015 you can join or renew your BJ’s membership at a discounted rate AND help support the MS67PTA!
This membership offer is for new members who wish to enroll or existing members who want to renew. You can join or renew your BJ’s Inner Circle membership for $40 (save $10 off the annual membership fee), get 3 bonus months free, AND our PTA will receive $5!
This fundraiser is now over. You can see other opportunities to support the PTA by looking under Support the PTA in the menu.