Friday, December 9th
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
At PS 162
(201-02 53rd Avenue in Bayside)
Learn simple strategies to cultivate a greater sense of gratitude!
✓ Better health
✓ More happiness
✓ Closer relationships
✓ Higher energy levels
✓ Increased self-confidence
✓ Less anxiety, and depression
Social worker and life coach, Luz Jaramillo is the CEO of BrainbodyCoach.Inc. She specializes in personal and professional development as well as cultivating health and well-being. Luz teaches different techniques to optimize brain health and performance, so individuals can accomplish life and
health goals for greater success and happiness.
For more information, please contact the District 26 Family Leadership Team:
Kimberly D’Angelo at 718.631.6905 or email@example.com
Wendy Mo at 718.631.6966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about other District 26 events visit the Family Engagement page at www.district26.org.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 844 2473 7642
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,84424737642#,,,,*734420# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 669 444 9171 US
Meeting ID: 844 2473 7642
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbUlGRxFQE
‘Give Back Tuesday’ is
Help MS67 achieve our Membership Goal of
67% of families ‘Giving Back’ to MS67!
From the NYC DOE Email:
العربية / বাংলা / 中文 / Français / Kreyòl ayisyen / 한국어 / Русский / Español / اردو
Your child’s ticket for the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT) is now available! Here’s what to do next:
1. Get your ticket.
- You can get your ticket online in your MySchools.nyc account, from your school counselor, or by contacting a Family Welcome Center. Your test ticket includes your child’s test date, arrival time, test location, and testing accommodations (if applicable).
- If any testing accommodations for your child are missing or incorrect, talk to your school counselor right away. For more information about testing accommodations, please visit our website.
- If you can print your ticket, please do, and bring it to the site. If you can’t print your ticket, you can use your mobile phone to display it. And if you lose your ticket (or can’t display it on your phone), that’s okay, too—you can still take the test!
2. Know what time to arrive at the test site.
- Arrival time for 8th grade students testing at their current DOE public school: Please arrive at your school’s normal start time, unless told otherwise by your school.
- Arrival time for students testing on a weekend: 8am
Please note that this arrival time IS NOT the time your child’s test will begin. On the day of the test, every student must first be escorted to their testing room, hear detailed instructions, and complete paperwork before the test begins. All students should expect to begin their exam one hour or more after the arrival time.
3. Take these three steps to prepare.
- Map your commute to the test site.
- Get lots of sleep the night before the test and eat breakfast that morning.
- Pack a snack and water to bring to your testing site. Note that students will not be able to eat during the test. And don’t forget your mask!
Questions? Want to learn more? Visit our website or call 718-935-2009.
- Cheesecake Sale (NOW)
- Five Guys (Nov. 9, 2022)
- Chipotle Fundraiser (Nov. 9, 2022)
- Clothing Drive (Nov. 12, 2022)
- Spirit Wear (On-Going)
- Contribute to PTA Membership! (On-Going)
- PTA’s What To Expect Calendar for 2022-2023 (On-Going)
Cascon Cheesecake Sale
ORDERS DUE BY NOVEMBER 11 – Please send in Order with Payment by cash or check made to MS67Q PTA with your student’s name and homeroom.